Blob Field Blob Field

Promising

I almost closed it when I was looking at the stickman for about 20 seconds, but then it actually started. And some of the shots showed a lot of potential, or maybe I'm just a sucker for action sequences. It was pretty damn random - if you combined action sequences, crazy special effects, some of that random, and synced it up to music like you did here, with all the effort and emotion you can muster, I see a top 10.

***SASSY*** ***SASSY***

Interesting Concept

I can foresee this evolving into a large "gadget" game with a whole bunch of musical options, and the like. It could be the ultimate combo of a soundboard, the Strawberry, and interactivity! Good job!

IsOnFire-2 responds:

Haha, maybe yes, maybe no. I don't even have plans for the next ep, so dont rush me, eh?

part 1: synj vs. horrid part 1: synj vs. horrid

About par for you.

The problem mainly resides in the fact that it's so short! The animation is a bit choppy, but has your distinctive ability to look good, and the music suits the whole thing quite well. Still, I was hoping for a good fight, and not much really happened...I have a 56k modem, but for a minute of solid blasting and fighting, I coulda waited another 10-20 minutes download time (1MB-2MB approx.) Keep up the good work, but add more content!

Stick Anticipation Tut. Stick Anticipation Tut.

Push it further

You seem to have at least a decent grasp of animation timing and acting. You also mentioned exaggeration, but I hardly saw it. Push. It. Further. Based on what I saw, and the addition of SUPER exaggeration, I foresee nothing but great things.

Snoop Doggy Dogg Snake Snoop Doggy Dogg Snake

I'm voting high.

But the real problem this lacks is very much originality. I voted high, but the score was 1.90 when I did, so chances are, lots of people don't like it. Why? sure, you must have spent a long time programming (yep. I've had quite a few programming headaches myself), but, so have many other people. Each and every other person who has submitted a snake/worm game to NG. The controls were smooth, and it was good, but, you need a reason for people's to play yours instead. Do what lots of other games are doing; have secrets! Have a passwords screen, and, say, if someone gets 500 points, or something, they get a password that changes the background, or what the worm looks like, or whatnot. Have cool stuff that can only be unlocked if they play the game! This is the equalizer; a small game with secrets >= same game with better graphics sound and file size with no secrets.

BombJackClock BombJackClock

Good programming...

But very uneven movement. He falls too quickly, and overall, I coulda done much better in the game if he hadn't kept going up quickly, being stopped at the top, and falling really quickly into an enemy. We need slower movement!

Duffy32Bit responds: