Stick Anticipation Tut. Stick Anticipation Tut.

Push it further

You seem to have at least a decent grasp of animation timing and acting. You also mentioned exaggeration, but I hardly saw it. Push. It. Further. Based on what I saw, and the addition of SUPER exaggeration, I foresee nothing but great things.

Snoop Doggy Dogg Snake Snoop Doggy Dogg Snake

I'm voting high.

But the real problem this lacks is very much originality. I voted high, but the score was 1.90 when I did, so chances are, lots of people don't like it. Why? sure, you must have spent a long time programming (yep. I've had quite a few programming headaches myself), but, so have many other people. Each and every other person who has submitted a snake/worm game to NG. The controls were smooth, and it was good, but, you need a reason for people's to play yours instead. Do what lots of other games are doing; have secrets! Have a passwords screen, and, say, if someone gets 500 points, or something, they get a password that changes the background, or what the worm looks like, or whatnot. Have cool stuff that can only be unlocked if they play the game! This is the equalizer; a small game with secrets >= same game with better graphics sound and file size with no secrets.

BombJackClock BombJackClock

Good programming...

But very uneven movement. He falls too quickly, and overall, I coulda done much better in the game if he hadn't kept going up quickly, being stopped at the top, and falling really quickly into an enemy. We need slower movement!

Duffy32Bit responds:

u=pewp
BombJackClock>j00

Stickman vs. Poeple demo Stickman vs. Poeple demo

See interactivity? 0!!!

Yah, the controls don't work. Make better graphics, make the controls work, and have perhaps more difficult levels. Then resubmit.

ColdFire21 responds:

You idiot!
Caps lock must be off or else the controlls wont work!
next time read the instructions...

Serenity Serenity

Not too bad, not bad at all....

...but so geddemn linear!!! make more items, a town, random encounters, the ability to heal right from the beginning, and better grammar. Better drawing is good too, with animation. With these elements, you will get on the top 50 with very little trouble. Good luck!

Cat-O-Blues Grand Day Out Cat-O-Blues Grand Day Out

could better, could be worse

make a smaller cat, a larger level, and make jumping easier horizontally. and don't let the cat keep moving, even after you've stopped pressing the button cuz that just sux. Besides that, and better drawring all together (eg. shading that tree, and making it look liek it has leaves), keep up the good work!

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

I hate you.

But, what I did see was well animated, and I admit, I was fooled until the end. I thought someone outside of SYNJ and Tom had been able to make a cool hominid sequel, but ya proved me wrong. Now, please...just...just make it stop!